SaferPass supports importing a file in the .csv format, which can be exported easily from Chrome browser.
Please follow these steps:
- You can easily download exporting program in two clicks
3. In order to finish this process please close all opened tabs.
4. At this moment you have all your credentials from browser exported in cvs. format.
5. Now open your SaferPass extension inside the Google Chrome browser (log in if you should not be)
6. Go to Settings by opening the left menu and in section Data pick Import accounts.
7. Reenter your master password.
8. Choose Chrome/Firefox from the list.
9. Click the Choose file button, select the exported Chrome/Firefox file with your account data and click Continue.
10. Do not forget to delete your exported password list from the hard drive!
From this moment all your accounts are safely stored in SaferPass. Enjoy 🙂