Please follow these steps:
1. Click the Chrome/Firefox/Edge menu in the toolbar and choose Settings
2. Click Passwords.
3. Click above the list of saved passwords and select “Export passwords”.
4. Click “Export passwords”, and enter the password you use to log in to your computer or scan your fingerprint if asked.
5. At this moment you have all your credentials from browser exported in cvs. format.
6. Now open your SaferPass extension inside the Google Chrome browser (log in if you should not be)
7. Go to Settings by opening the left menu and in section Data pick Import accounts.
7. Reenter your master password.
8. Choose Chrome/Firefox from the list.
9. Click the Choose file button, select the exported Chrome/Firefox file with your account data and click Continue.
10. Do not forget to delete your exported password list from the hard drive!
From this moment all your accounts are safely stored in SaferPass. Enjoy 🙂