Two-factor authentication provides stronger security for your SaferPass account and makes it harder for attackers to gain access by requiring a second step of verification when you sign in. In addition to your password, you’ll also need a code generated by one of the listed applications on your phone.
Check out here how to improve your security:
- Log in to your SaferPass account and go to settings
- Click on two-factor authentication
- For better security, enter Master Password again
- Pick from the selected Authentication App. If you need you can easily download them to your phone from your Apple Store or Google Play. When you pick preferred one, press NEXT.
- Scan the barcode with your mobile phone app.
- When you enter the correct authentication code, you have successfully secured all your accounts.
We are more than happy that you’ve made another successful step to enjoy your favorite password manager to its fullest potential.
More information about the two-factor authentication: https://www.passwordmanager.com/what-is-two-factor-authentication/